Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pamper your body with Palmer's



Recently brought some Palmer's body cream from Boots 3 for 2. I am big fan of body cream, especially during winter season (which I think London is still in winter :( ) This is the first time I try this brand, I know Palmer's body cream is quite famous even in many Asian countries, especially its stretch marks cream quite popular. 

I am now using this firming butter for only few days, and I think it very easy to absorb, not greasy, although I haven't noticed the firmness, have to keep use this. It has so many good ingredients such as Shea butter, collagen, Elastin and Vitamin E, they are all so good for our skin and only for £4.85, have to say so far I am quite happy with this product. 
I haven't to start to use the other two, I will update with those after I use them for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment