Tuesday 11 February 2014

Ellis Faas Glazed Lips #307 Review




    I found this Ellis Faas make-up brand in Liberty, to those who don't familiar with this brand, Ellis Faas is a famous make-up artist from Amsterdam, and this brand launched in 2009 starting from 27 lipsticks, and now their collection expands to full line of foundations, eye-shadows, blush,mascara and etc.

    I only know this brand since I brought their Glazed Lips collection. All their products packaging are the same, like a silver pen, simple but very outstanding.They have so many gorgeous colours, different lipstick collections (creamy lips, milky lips, hot lips and glazed lips). They are just soooo cool!! if you are like me, have a thing on lip products, you should definitely go check this brand. This time I want to get a more wearable lip colour for everyday use, so I got the Glazed Lip (L307), which is sheer coral colour. I love this colour so much, it just so easy to put on, and very moisturised and pigmented. You can only dab very little amount to create natural light coral colour like a lip balm, or you can also get the fuller colour for the sheer deep coral lip colour.




Thank you for read my blog!

Love 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment