Monday 13 January 2014

Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum Set and Toner

Before this blog, I would like to talk about my skin first, my skin most of the time is belong to normal, but it can get dry very often,once my skin gets dry, it's very easy to have blemishes, one of the key thing I care about my skin is hydration, I do many hydration masks at least 3 time a week, I think girls like my age (27) should pay more attention on hydration, is  the key to keeping skin soft and supple.

I brought YSL Forever Youth Liberator Toner several months ago, and I absolutely love this toner, my skin always feel like dehydration, I tried many different brands most of them more like secondary cleanser, but this one offers extra boost of hydration and also feel fresh.
Because of the good result I found on this toner, I decided to give a try on their other products, last week I brought Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum Set  which include 30ml Serum, sample-sized cream and eye cream. I haven't use the cream and eye cream, but I started to use the serum once I received them.I very like the texture, it's quite lightweight, you can smell a little bit alcohol but it not brings any irritate to sensitive skin, on the opposite I can feel my skin is more soft and smooth after I use this serum. 

Hope you all have a beautiful day today ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment