Monday 20 January 2014

Must-have Japan and Korean Beauty Products




 Today I want to share with you few very great Japanese and Korean beauty products that I am highly recommended.

I was in Hong Kong last year in November, I brought quite lots of beauty products that I want to try, here are five items that I really like.  

Etude House----Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Colour #PK001: Etude House is quite popular Korean cosmetic brand, all their packaging are super cute. I got this natural peach colour, it can be used as a lip colour, blush and eye shadow, I brought three colours (other two are blueberry and strawberry),gave two to my friends. It smells just like peach, and it's very pigmented, since it still a lip colour, I suggest to use lip balm before you apply this, it helps to reduce the fine lines on the lip.  This peach colour tone also recommend as a blush, it doesn't have any greasiness, gives you a very natural and healthy matte peach colour on the checks. I tried as an eye-shadow once, but instead of use as eye-shadow, I'd like to use as a base colour on my eyes, I think it's a little bit light for an eye-shadow.

Etude House---- Precious Mineral Any Cushion Air  Natural Beige: I use this foundation since I got it, and I have to say this one is my favourite foundation so far. It has SPF50+/ PA+++ ,come with the mirror and the rubber puff applicator. I have to say this rubber puff makes the foundation so much easier to blend, and well covered your imperfection, gives the flawless skin. The liquid foundation will dispense once you press the cushion, even sometimes I pressed harder, it didn't dispense large amount of foundation, so it's very easy to use. I usually just press 3 to 4 times to finish my whole face, just pat on your skin instead of use wiping motion. And it's very moisturised, I highly recommend this foundation for a every day use or if your are going to a holiday (SPF50+!!!)

Etude House---- I Can Fly Hand Cream  Apple Flavor:Like this super cute and adorable owl packaging. It has a fresh apple scent and also quite moisturised, it's a travel-size hand cream, so I always keep it in my bag. I just think if I finished this one, I am going to put my other hand cream in this owl container ><

Browlash EX Water Strong W Eyebrow   Natural Brown: I can not go out without done my eyebrow, my eyebrow is quite fine. I love this eyebrow pencil, because it very easy to draw, and the colour is super natural, like real brow. I use liquid pen to accurate thin lines and edge area.Works really well if you like natural eyebrow look!

Browlash EX Lash Sculpture Long Separate Mascara     Black: I have quite short eye lashes, and  I heard so many good feedback from YouTube gurus, finally I tried this one and obviously this one became to my favourite mascara, this one won't create a dramatic eyelashes look, but longer and more separated eyelashes look. Its applicator likes a comb, which does a great job on separating your eyelashes. It's oil and sweat proof, so it can be easily wash off. Prefect to use everyday. If you are like me, prefer natural make up look, I think this one is worth to try.

Have a nice evening!

XXX

Jasmine








1 comment:

  1. I`ve just nominated your for the Liebster award! You can see all the detail here: http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/second-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete