Tuesday 28 January 2014

Dior: Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush



I picked up this gorgeous Pink baby with me yesterday when I was in Covent Garden waiting my boyfriend for dinner.  I have to say that I fell in love with this Rosy Glow at the first sight, the package is sooooooo cute, and this colour is really got my heart. The sales tried on my bare face, this baby really wooing me, I saw this very light pink colour on my cheekbones, even I didn't have any make-up on, but make my skin looks so much healthy and natural. I think this will work on anyone who wants to build a pink healthy cheeks, the retail price for this Rosy Glow is £30.50, it's worth the price you pay for sure.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful pink colour :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete